Perfect Pumpkin Pancakes are the absolute best and so easy to make with everyday ingredients! Packed full of fall flavor with pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg!
for 8 servings
- 2 cups flour(125 g)
- ¼ cup sugar(50 g), or sweetener of choice
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups milk(355 mL), plus more if needed
- ¼ cup butter(57 g), melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree(225 g)
Preparation of Pancakes
- Combine together the flour, sugar (or sweetener), baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large-sized bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and whisk in the milk, slightly cooled melted butter, vanilla and egg. Whisk in the pumpkin puree until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick pan or griddle over low-medium heat and wipe over with a little butter to lightly grease pan.
- Pour 1⁄4 cup of batter onto the pan and spread out gently into a round shape with the back of your ladle or measuring cup. When the underside is golden and bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip with a spatula and cook until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with your choice of topping.
Enjoy this delicious fall pancakes recipe!