Simple, fast and irresistible. Baked salmon recipe is the simplest and easiest recipe I know. You will find below a recipe of cooked salmon so that it is not dry, burnt, with the filling and sauce to the taste of many of us. To obtain a delicious preparation you must follow the instructions in the preparation steps.
I’ll tell you a little secret: don’t remove the skin from the fish. You put this on the first cook. Whether it is in the tray or in the pan. It is easier to turn the salmon from one side to another if you don’t remove the skin and it will be even tastier.
The salmon is delicious, and it is recommended for its nutritional qualities and it is probably one of the most popular types of fish. It has essential fats with anti-inflammatory properties, it is good for our cartilage, and for controlling inflammation of the digestive tract.
700 g salmon fillet
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 rosemary twig
600 g potatoes
1 tablespoon butter
1 clove of garlic
100 ml cooking cream
1 tablespoon of capers
- Put the salmon cleaned and washed in a heat-resistant vessel. Sprinkle with olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and freshly ground pepper, then garnish with a few rosemary leaves.
- We cover it with thin foil and give it to the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 15-20 minutes, depending on its thickness. After this interval we remove the foil and leave it until it is a little brown.
- While the fish is in the oven, boil the potatoes in the shell and prepare a sauce for them.
- Fry a garlic clove in a spoon of heated butter. When it becomes golden we remove it and throw it away. We put the melted butter and the capers over the melted butter and mix, then take away from the heat.
- When the fish is ready we put it on a platter. Arrange the peeled potatoes and cut into thicker, round slices, next to the fish, then pour the sauce over them. We decorate the plate with slices of lemon and green parsley. We serve immediately.