It’s already late, you’re tired and your family is hungry. You need a rescue idea to feed them and all you have in your fridge is some cauliflower. Here’re an easy recipe that you can easily prepare without too much cooking experience:
Ingredients for 4 servings
3 crowns cauliflower
1 ¾ cups shredded cheddar cheese or other hard cheese at your taste
3 cloves garlic, crushed
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Oregano to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 ° C)
- Spread out cauliflower in a medium ovale casserole dish.
- Stir the garlic and the hard cheese together in a different bowl.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the cauliflower and add salt, pepper and oregano to taste.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy your easy made dinner!
Do you have a rescue recipe your family enjoys? Share it with us!